Submit your CV here
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions and the same time can take administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. To ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contribute to driving sustainable growth. At least 5 years experience with the same.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like Focus and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
- accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- English (Required)
The HR manager is responsible for organizing a culture that leads to cooperation and engagement under the leadership of their employees. This role plays an important role in continuously evaluating employee involvement and morale and establishing business strategies in line with the business vision.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The human resource manager is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, the essential job responsibilities include:
-Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
-Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
-Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
-Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
-Creating and revising job descriptions
-Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
-Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
-Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
-Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
-Performing benefits administration
-Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
-Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
-Overseeing exit interviews
-Maintaining department records and reports
-Participating in administrative staff meetings
-Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
These responsibilities are by no means exhaustive and the HR Manager will be expected to be involved in additional projects/tasks as required.
+5 years of all-around HR experience, including all verticals
Broad HR skill-set, with a focus on employment law and employee relations
Demonstrated success in managing complex employee issues
HR operational experience
Experience supervising others
Background in a professional services environment would be an advantage
Educated to degree level with preferably CIPD qualification
Location / Hours
This role will be based in Dubai,
Hours are 9am-6pm Sunday to Thursday, although a reasonable amount of flexibility is required.
- HR Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
Financial Analyst Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Financial Analyst for our firm, location Dubai.
- Conducts research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific programs and processes.
- Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information resources.
- Responsible for teaming with the business units to identify trend outliers and perform the work necessary to facilitate discussion and possible solutions.
- Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial modeling, and reporting of outcomes and presentations of PDP metrics.
- Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs.
- Develop ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Reporting of Medicare revenues and other financial data to the accounting department for monthly close activities.
- Required A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or additional equivalent work experience
- Preferred A Master’s Degree in a related field CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Required 4 years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare CANDIDATE SKILLS:
- Intermediate Other Oral and written communication skills sufficient to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Intermediate Other Emphasis on ability to communicate effectively with senior management in an articulate and concise manner
- Intermediate Other Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of reporting to different levels of the organization.